Electroless Nickel Plating Tank Systems
Ronatec was the first seller of Electroless Nickel in the Western U.S. After years of developing new procedures in Electroless Nickel Plating and its chemistry, the Ronatec team put together the ultimate “EN” plating system and named it RonaTank.
Some benefits of the RonaTank EN system are that it utilizes basic engineering and combines it with years of technical experience. We then customize our knowledge to fit your needs. Unlike our competitors, all our systems are custom built to meet YOUR facility’s requirements.
Options include, but are not limited to:
- Tank size: We have designed and built tanks as small as 25 gallons up to 3000 gallons.
- Material: While we prefer to build our tanks with natural poly, we also have standard white poly, PVC, and stainless steel available. All tanks are triple welded, with rounded edges, and meet the most current safety regulations.
- Filtration: We offer either bag filter or filter chamber options. Please note that we have designed a bag filtration system which doesn’t take up any “bath/tank area.”
- Pump options: Our pumps are designed to fit you tank dimensions and turn requirements.
- Insulation: To save on energy costs, we prefer to insulate all our tanks with a specialized foam to limit “heat blead-out” through tank walls. This of course is an option and not required.
- Bottom: We offer both cone/concave and flat bottom tanks. With the newer RoHS compliant Electroless Nickel’s we prefer to utilize the benefits of a concave bottom as it can significantly limit plate out and decrease line down time for clean-outs. We can also use a flat bottom with various agitation options.
- Legs: We can provide legs for all our tanks. Legs are built into side walls to limit weld points.
- Agitation: We prefer air agitation for bright electroless nickel tanks as air will provide a brighter finish. We can also use a recirculation method for agitation, which uses the baths own solution prior to filtration. Agitation rods are also available to meet your requirements.
- Heaters: RonaTank provides both heat exchanger and inner tank heater options. Heater/Temperature controller options will be based on the heater chosen.
- Electroless Nickel Controllers: While EN controllers/feeders are not required, we do offer many options based on the type of EN you are running and your budget.
New Tank Design!
The new design maximizes tank surface area, while eliminating plate out. Its ergonomic design decreases heat up time!