Automatic Inline Bottle Capping Machine Model TruCap-X-WFall
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel welded C frame for easy mounting over existing conveyors.
- Heavy duty linear carriage system for height adjustability
- All shafts and threaded rods manufactured in 304 stainless steel
- Heavy duty casters standard
- No change of parts needed for a wide range of containers
- Front covers with safety interlock switches standard
- Top driven to insure no product spillage into drive assembly
- Adjustable height to accommodate containers from 1 inch to14 inches tall (Optional power height adjustment).
Capping discs features:
- 4, 6, or 8 spindle machine configurations available, single gear box driven
- Independent spring loaded bottle capping discs for better torque and misalignment forgiveness.
- Torque is able to be adjusted while the machine is running (When pneumatic clutch option is purchased)
- Clutches located away from capping discs to avoid corrosion
- Heavy duty gear driven mechanism, no belts used for power transmission
- Adjustable speed 1/2 Hp drive motor for bottle capping discs
- Optional second drive motor to rotate the first set of capping discs on the opposite direction
- Capping head assembly manufactured in 316L stainless steel 95% of manufactured parts are in stainless steel, or FDA approved polymer materials
- Independent adjustment for front or back capping discs
- Capping disc position is adjustable while the machine is running, without opening the safety covers.
- Fully adjustable for bottle cap sizes ranging from 8 mm to 130 mm in diameter
Bottle belts features:
- Bottle belt width adjusted via front knobs
- Bottle belt height adjusted via front knobs
- Heavy duty gear drive mechanism, no belts used for power transmission.
- Adjustable speed heavy duty 1/2 Hp, motor gearbox
- Bottle belt assemblies can be adjusted independently for width, taper, and angle to accommodate various sizes and styles of containers.
- Optional double belt assembly with independent height and angle adjustment
Waterfall feeder features:
- Construction in stainless steel
- 18 inch wide belt
- Cap feeder is adjustable for bottle caps from 8mm to 110mm in diameter, via quick adjust knobs
- Caps feed on demand, controlled by photoelectric sensor
- Air shutoff valve controlled by photoelectric sensor
- Includes air regulator and filter
- Feeder inclination adjustable from 0 to 5 degrees
- Complete height adjustment by structure 1 inch bolts and/or cap delivery system.
- 10 cubic foot cap hopper
- Drive provided by DC gear motor.
- Independent Speed Control (potentiometer)
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
- 220 Volts, Single phase, 50/60Hz, 15 Amps.
- 10 CFM @ 80 p.s.i.