Automatic Inline Bottle Capping Machine Model TruCap-X-Vert
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel welded C frame for easy mounting over existing conveyors.
- Heavy duty linear carriage system for height adjustability
- All shafts and threaded rods manufactured in 304 stainless steel
- Heavy duty casters standard
- No change of parts needed for a wide range of containers
- Front covers with safety interlock switches standard
- Top driven to insure no product spillage into drive assembly
- Adjustable height to accommodate containers from 1 inch to 14 inches tall (Optional power height adjustment)
Capping discs features:
- 4, 6, or 8 spindle configurations available, single gear box driven
- Independent spring loaded bottle capping discs for better torque and misalignment forgiveness.
- Torque is able to be adjusted while the machine is running (When pneumatic clutch option is purchased)
- Clutches located away from capping discs to avoid corrosion
- Heavy duty gear driven mechanism, no belts used for power transmission
- Adjustable speed 3/4 Hp drive motor for capping discs
- Optional second drive motor to rotate the first set of capping discs on the opposite direction
- Capping head assembly manufactured in 316L stainless steel 95% of manufactured parts are in stainless steel, or FDA approved polymer materials
- Independent adjustment for front or back capping discs
- Capping disc position is adjustable while the machine is running, without opening the safety covers.
- Fully adjustable for cap sizes ranging from 8 mm to 130 mm in diameter
Bottle belts features:
- Bottle belt width adjusted via front knobs
- Bottle belt height adjusted via front knobs
- Heavy duty gear drive mechanism, no belts used for power transmission.
- Adjustable speed heavy duty 3/4 Hp, motor gearbox
- Bottle belt assemblies can be adjusted independently for width, taper, and angle to accommodate various sizes and styles of containers. Optional double belt assembly with independent height and angle adjustment
ACASI Vertical Wheel Cap Sorter Model CF-7000:
- Mechanical bottle cap sorting, requires no fine tuning
- Once setup, caps will only be dispensed in the correct orientation
- 24 inch diameter feeding disc
- Interchangeable sorting rings
- Easy changeover for caps from 15mm to 53mm in diameter, with appropriate tooling
- Sorter mounted on machine, no need for independent height adjustment
- Driven by 1/4 Hp DC gear motor
- Speed controlled via potentiometer
- 3 Cubic feet integrated cap hopper
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
- 220 Volts, Single phase, 50/60Hz, 18 Amps.
- 5 CFM @ 80 p.s.i. (Only required with pneumatic clutches)